- Personal Information Collected Directly: We collect personal information directly from you through forms for services such as baby dedications, baptisms, prayer requests, children and youth registration, volunteering, and other church-related activities. Personal information is also directly collected during the registration for in-person events, and when donations are made to the Church. This information may include names, contact details, financial information regarding donations, and other relevant data including analytics data on website traffic using Google Analytics (link).
- The collected information is used to provide requested church services, organize and facilitate events, enable donations, communicate with participants, and provide follow-up. We use tools such as Mailchimp to communicate via email. Participants can opt out of receiving emails at any time.
- We assure you that your personal information is not shared with any third-party entities except when on-line donations are made through our third-party payment processors and your information is shared directly when them to facilitate the donation.
- We use Google Analytics data to better understand website traffic and user preferences.
Consent and Choice
- By providing your personal information, you consent to its collection and use as described in this policy.
- You may opt out of receiving communications from us. Each email will have an “Unsubscribe” link that recipients can use to request removal from the mailing list.
Data Storage and Security
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is securely stored and protected against unauthorized access.
- Personal data is retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Visitors have the option to accept or decline cookies. Browser settings can also be adjusted to manage cookie preferences.
- Special care is taken to protect the privacy of children. We collect information from children under the age of 13 only with parental consent.
Access and Control
- Individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information held by us. Please use this form to update your personal information: https://greenhousechurch.churchcenter.com/people/forms/454787
Policy Updates and Changes
- We comply with applicable privacy laws and regulations in the collection and handling of personal data.
Links to Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these external sites.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
- If applicable, we comply with legal requirements regarding the transfer of personal data across national borders.
- Any disputes related to privacy issues will be addressed promptly and in accordance with the laws.
Last updated – November 2023