Greenhouse Sprouts is our early childhood ministry for children 6 weeks old through kindergarten. Each service we have the privilege of loving, caring for, playing with, and teaching our sprouts.
To help our littlest ones become passionate followers of Jesus Christ and to help parents set the foundations for a life of discipleship for their children.
Greenhouse Sprouts is open and available during all regularly scheduled services at Greenhouse Church (Except for University Campus and Grace Campus). We open our doors 15 minutes before each service for families to check in their children at the registration desk located in the lobby of our Children’s Ministries building.
Safety is Our Top Priority
- Upon check-in, both parents and their children will receive sticker tags with matching alpha-numeric codes. These tags serve two purposes:
- Parent paging – If a child has a medical or behavioral issue, their security number will be displayed on screen in the adult service to alert parents to go to the Children’s Ministries building for their child.
- Security – Parents must present their portion of the security tag when picking up their child.
- All of our volunteers in Greenhouse Sprouts are carefully trained and screened.
- We maintain set teacher-to-child ratios so that every classroom has enough supervision to keep kids safe.
- We ask that children be free of sickness or fever for at least 24 hours before coming to Greenhouse Sprouts to maintain the health of our entire ministry.