Greenhouse Sprouts is our early childhood ministry for children 6 weeks old through kindergarten. Each service we have the privilege of loving, caring for, playing with, and teaching our sprouts.
To help our littlest ones become passionate followers of Jesus Christ and to help parents set the foundations for a life of discipleship for their children.
Greenhouse Sprouts is open and available during all regularly scheduled services at Greenhouse Church (Except for University Campus and Grace Campus). We open our doors 15 minutes before each service for families to check in their children at the registration desk located in the lobby of our Children's Ministries building.
Safety is Our Top Priority
- Upon check-in, both parents and their children will receive sticker tags with matching alpha-numeric codes. These tags serve two purposes:
- Parent paging - If a child has a medical or behavioral issue, their security number will be displayed on screen in the adult service to alert parents to go to the Children’s Ministries building for their child.
- Security - Parents must present their portion of the security tag when picking up their child.
- All of our volunteers in Greenhouse Sprouts are carefully trained and screened.
- We maintain set teacher-to-child ratios so that every classroom has enough supervision to keep kids safe.
- We ask that children be free of sickness or fever for at least 24 hours before coming to Greenhouse Sprouts to maintain the health of our entire ministry.
Tips and Reminders for Visiting Greenhouse Sprouts
- Please label all of your child's belongings.
- Please bring diapers and wipes as needed for your child.
- If your child is potty-training, please send him/her in a training diaper until mastery is achieved.
- Please prepare your baby's bottle in advance.
- We discourage parents from allowing their children to bring their own toys into the class as it is easy for them to be misplaced or forgotten.
Children with Special Needs
We welcome all children with special needs at Greenhouse Sprouts. In order to effectively provide a safe and welcoming experience for your child, please inform our registration staff, and your child's teacher, how we can best serve your family.
Dedicating your child to the Lord is a celebration of a commitment made to raise your child in the ways of the Lord as a disciple of Jesus. This dedication is not a statement of salvation for your child, but a statement about the way you are committing to raise your child. To schedule your baby dedication, contact Rebecca Smoley at or 352-376-6992 ext 228.